Boston Aquarium Society Message Board

A forum for members and guests of the BAS
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fish Tank for sell
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:13 pm 
Fishkeeper

It's been a year now , I just moved into a new house and I don't have time to restart my Freshwater Tank it will be some time later that I will get around finishing my basement and just getting over a bad injury to my leg for the second time so if you buy you will have to bring extra hands to carry out.
I have is a Oceanic Tank 60x18x24 scratches on the front but not to noticeable when fill with water ,some wood for freshwater , the tank was drilled on the right side with 3/4 and 1/2 inch but had them covered and never leak need to bring some wood to keep the tank up for transport.
The glass canopy panel has one panel broken due to wife rearranging the basement with out my supervision {Will replace if needed}
3 ballasts with 6 t5 HO's 54w , 6 lamps 6500k's sill good .
Light Oak Stand and Canopy
Also have a timer and a power stripe underneath the cabinet witch sits a good 36 inch high inside.
Will not separate the above and have plenty of other equipment to sell later this year when I start doing some cleaning my self now that I'm able to walk.
So for the above I'm asking $700.00 Firm
my email is bote110@yahoo.com as for I don't always check this site or leave a message on phone 1-774-849-5303 to set up a day to look at , I don't work so I'm home every day.
4 Edward G. Pina Lane , East Freetown MA. 02717

Listed in at Boston Reefers :
http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/sho ... k-for-sell