Boston Aquarium Society Message Board

A forum for members and guests of the BAS
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:50 pm 
Fishkeeper

I have a good number of Least Killifish for trade/sale as they are beginning to over populate the planted/shrimp tank in which they reside. Fish are very hearty and have been breeding prolifically since acquired last winter.

Also have numerous assassin snails that I would like to trade/sell. They have also been breeding well in their current set up, although they probably haven't seen a pond snail in a while (have been primarily eating shrimp granules, and I'm sure the occasional RCS).

Trade: I would be interested in trading for freshwater aquarium shrimp (RCS, crystal, amano, ect..), interesting low/medium light plants (35g, 2-3 WPG, no CO2 but using flourish excel), kuhli loach or similar.

Sale: Lease killifish - $2.50/ea for small/med size adults. I have a few large breeders that will be held for trade.
Assassin's - $2/ea - variety of sizes

Location: Tanks are set up in Malden, but I work in Back Bay/Copley and could do an early meetup in town.

Thanks for looking!
-Dan

Attachments:
killifish.jpg
killifish.jpg [ 9.09 KiB | Viewed 3162 times ]
assassin_snail.jpg
assassin_snail.jpg [ 5.26 KiB | Viewed 3162 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:59 am 
Fishkeeper

I would like to buy your assassin snails. I also have a LARGE number of sword tails. and If you want we could trade sword tails for assassin snails. I would like to get 10 of them of possible. I could give you 20 2 month old swords if you want. They were supposed to be lyre tail swords but I think I messed up in breeding them. My cell phone is 857-753-8186